- The information on this website is for general reference only and should not be treated as a complete or authoritative statement of law or court practice. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The Judiciary or the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region cannot be held responsible for the content of this website.
- We shall keep the information on this website as accurate as possible, but it may not reflect the most updated situation in some individual cases. The Judiciary or the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of such information.
- Most pages of the simplified Chinese version of this website are generated from the traditional Chinese version by an online translation software. If there is any discrepancy between the two versions, the traditional Chinese version should take precedence.
- Communication over the Internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. The Judiciary or the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region does not guarantee that messages sent over the Internet are secure and does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred if you send a message to us, or if we send a message to you at your request, over the Internet.
- E-mails should be used solely for making general enquiries and should not contain personal data or information pertaining to a particular court case. E-mails received may be re-directed to the office/registry concerned for reply.
- External links included on this website are for users' convenience and the Judiciary or the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is not responsible for the content of such webpages linked.